Young artists can shape the world. When you imagine your ideal future, what does it look like? Picture yourself there as you create your own wearable work of art. Show off your creation and tag it with #CMACIVICKIDS to be added to our digital collection!
- Cardstock or other thick-stock paper
- Markers, Oil Pastels, or any other drawing material
Measure the approximate height and width of your face with a ruler.
2. On your piece of paper, draw a circle that is roughly the same size as your head. Then, cut it out. This is where your face will go at the end of the project.
3. Imagine the future you want to see. What will be different? Draw around the cutout on your paper.
4. Share your vision with friends, family, and fellow artists!