We all have strength, whether individually or as a group, to help shield that which needs protecting. Whether for an individual, animal, or tree, we all have the might and will to take a stand. Show us your shield and tag it with #CMACIVICKIDS on Instagram to be added to our online exhibition.
Two Strips of Cardstock
- Cut out a large symmetrical shape from a cardstock folder.
2. Using color paper, cutout shapes that best represent what you want to fight for and protect!
3. Once finished with your design, turn it over.
4. Take two strips of cardstock about 10″ x 2”. Fold in the ends to make a tab about 2” at each end.
5. Place one strip on the right side of your shield by gluing the tabs of each strip down about 3” apart so that the middle creates an arch. Do the same to the left side.
6. Show off your shield.