We are interwoven and connected by our thoughts and actions, and the kinder ones make our connections even stronger. We can visualize this connection and strength with our Paper Chain of Kindness! Share your projects using #CMACIVICKIDS
What you’ll need:
Strips of colored paper
1. Cut strips of color paper.
2. With felt tip, write messages on each strip that offer acts of kindness. Such as: Give unconditional hugs. Tell someone something you like about them. Fundraise for a cause, etc.
3. Staple the end of one strip to the other end to create a circle. Make sure the words are facing out.
4. Insert one end of another strip through the circle and staple it to the other end of the strip.
5. Keep doing this with all of the strips so that you end up with a chain.