Inspired by artists like Emilie Clark, students will create animal home collages using recycled materials!
- One large piece of recycled cardboard (such as a side of cereal box or delivery box)
- Paper items from the recycling or trash, such as magazines, flyers, thin cardboard, wrappers, or discarded paper
- Glue or tape
What to Expect:
- 30-minute interactive fine art class led by CMA Teaching Artist Mackie Saylor
- Curriculum combines elements of art practices, an introduction to contemporary artists, and music, allowing for an active and entertaining live class
- Small class size allows for more interaction between children and the instructor
- Specialized lessons and engaging activities are designed for children ages 6-11 (younger and older students are always welcome!)
- Children are encouraged to express their ideas, activate their imaginations, and connect with others through activities rooted in art and expression
- Families will need to provide their own materials (often basic art materials and recycled / found materials from home)
- Class times are listed in Eastern Time (ET)
- This class will be recorded for educational and promotional purposes. If you do not wish to have your image or name on screen, please join with audio only and rename yourself using the Zoom rename options.