Get into some wintery, messy fun with snow collages to celebrate the winter season! Shaving cream, glue, collage objects and cardboard will form the basis of our winter wonderlands.
Family Art Collaboration with Tom is an exploratory, stimulating art class designed for children under 5 and their families to do together. Each session allows young children to become familiar with basic art materials, while nurturing creativity, curiosity, and developmental growth.
- Shaving cream
- Collaging materials from found objects, such as beads, sticks, pom-poms, paperclips, rubber bands and more. Bring your imaginations in curating your own materials to collage!
What to Expect:
- 45-minute drop-in live interactive class led by CMA Director of Early Childhood Tom Burnett
- Curriculum combines early childhood development practices with art-making, such as drawing, stickering, and painting
- Small class size allows for more interaction between children and the instructor
- Children are encouraged to express their ideas, activitate their imaginations, and connect with others through activities rooted in art and expression
- Families will need to provide their own materials (often basic art materials and recycled / found materials from home)
- Class times are listed in Eastern Time (ET)
- This class may be recorded for educational and promotional purposes. If you do not wish to have your image or name on screen, please join with audio only and rename yourself using the Zoom rename options.